We invite you to join us for a Garden Tea on Sunday June 5th from 1 pm to 4 pm (rain or shine) at Whistling Gardens
in Wilsonville. Help us celebrate Mother Nature’s transformation of the landscape with incredible displays and North America’s largest public collection of Peonies.
Drink tea; eat delicious savouries and dainties from the Afternoon Tea buffet catered by Teas and Toasts
, while resting at the many tables located throughout the serene settings of the gardens.
Stay for an afternoon of fun!
- Take self-guided walking tours of the expansive 22-acre botanical gardens;
- Test your critical thinking skills while having fun with a scavenger hunt;
- Be entertained by the Fountain shows with over 100 jets choreographed to new music; and
- Visit the Bird Aviary and Pond to see different species of birds from around the world.
this year – some á la carte options for you to enhance your garden experience:
- Whistling Gardens Licensed Area (19+) – Beer and Wine for sale.
- Drop-In Floral Workshop with the talented Sofiya of Windflower x BBF – $40.00/arrangement
- Luxury Tea Gift Retail Area with Gift Wrapping Available
- Photography Contest – Send us your best event photos for a chance to win a Artisan Hand-Painted Porcelain Tea Set (Tray, Teapot, Cream Jug and Sugar Bowl)! Contest submission rules will be handed out at admission.
Tickets include admission to the gardens, food & drink and self-guided activities.
- $60.00 per adult
- $40.00 Ages 5-17
- Free – Under 4
Send us an email with your contact information, the quantity for each type of ticket ($60 adult or $40 children), and if participating in the $40 add-on floral workshop to email@example.com. Please wait until you receive your confirmation email to send an e-transfer payment, using the same email address.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly, we recommend getting your tickets quickly to avoid disappointment! All tickets must be purchased in advance; there will be no tickets available for purchase at the entrance.
Price is per person, and each child and adult attending will need a ticket. Please note that children must be accompanied by at least one adult in the group, no drop offs will be permitted. Only ticket holders will be permitted to participate in the food service and scavenger hunt.
What to Bring
– Parasol / Umbrella, Hat, Sunblock and your Camera for stunning photo opportunities.
Please note No dogs
are allowed in the gardens unless it is a certified guide dog.
– Garden Casual Dress
– Unfortunately, dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated for this event. Menu items may contain or have come into contact with WHEAT, EGGS, TREE NUTS, and MILK.
– Spacious open-air property with wide easy to walk paths for social distancing. Portable Washrooms with hand washing; and Sanitation at each activity.
We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If we cancel an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
In the case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, we will follow the recommendations of Municipal, Provincial and Federal Public Health Agencies. If an event is cancelled or the office is closed, it will be posted online.